Do you want to work for a forward thinking, innovative Global Training Provider? Are you a natural leader? Do you thrive in a demanding, challenging environment?
Baltic Recruitment Education & Training Team are currently recruiting for a Permanent Regional Delivery Services Manager. Managing a team of Skills Coaches and Business Development staff, the Regional Delivery Services Manager is ultimately responsible for the timely delivery & quality of training and assessments across the region and meeting company standards. You will be responsible for the Training Center in Greenwich which looks after learners & clients across the London & South East region.
Regional Delivery Services Manager Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, develop & mentor your team of Skills Coaches and Business Development staff
- Ensure delivery of training is to standard
- Generating excellent achievement rates & starts performance within set timescales
- Support your team to ensure they are achieving their individual targets
- Report into the Regional Operations Director, you will support them to meet & exceed regional budget & strategies objectives
- Utilize the support of the IQA Manager and IQA team
Regional Delivery Services Manager Applicants:
- A background working for a training provider within WBL (work-based learning)
- Excellent understanding of the Apprenticeship standards / frameworks
- Results driven
- Previous people management experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong time management and communication skills
- IT literate
- Good networking and presentation skills
- Level 4 Management Qualification (desirable)
- NEBOSH/IOSH (desirable)
- QCF level 3 (desirable)
- Financially astute
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must ideally have a UK full driving license and access to a vehicle.
Applicants may also be interested in Apprenticeships, Recruitment, Delivery Manager, Delivery, Training, Education, IQA, Management, Managing, Team Manager, Quality Assurance, Assessing, Assessments, Training Manager, Apprenticeship Manager, Education Manager, Centre Manager, Training Centre Manager.