We are now looking for a senior backend developer with DevOps experience, to join the project implementing a Loyalty solution for the retailers new global selling platform. You will be part of an agile team tasked with maintaining and improving the website / online store platform, while advancing internally omnichannel capabilities. We are centralized in Sweden, but our work impacts the customer experience at a global level. The assignment is full time and will be based at our IT-department in Stockholm.
• You will be responsible for developing a robust solution that enables the online experience of retails Loyalty program.
• You will work with implementations of new and existing low-latency, high-availability and high-performance components that make up an API-centric ecosystem.
• You must be a self-driven person that is comfortable working with the full lifecycle of a business feature.
• You must have a proactive, forward-thinking mindset to be able to tackle a fast-changing, complex and demanding integration environment.
• You should have previously worked with microservice architectures and Continuous Integration
• You should have DevOps experience with cloud platforms and fast release cycles.
• You should have experience working with agile methodologies and tools.
• You should be comfortable interacting with both technical and business areas
• Microservice development using Java
• REST/SOAP/JMS based integration development
• Business feature analysis, design, modelling, programming, testing and documentation
• Azure microservice platform maintenance and development
• Technical roadmap contribution and ownership
• Establish ways of working and standards to be used by the team
• Knowledge sharing and mentorship
• Automation, deployment, monitoring and incident handling
• Unit and integration testing using Junit and Mockito
Competence: 5-10 years
CV review: 9-10
The first two days of the first assignment with this customer, are non billable
• Spring Boot/Data/Integration
• REST API development
• JMS integration development
• Relational databases (MySQL)
• Caching solutions (Redis)
• Scrum, XP or other agile methods
• Worked in large organizations with complex IT-infrastructures
• Experience working in distributed teams
• Microsoft Azure (AKS, Service Bus/Event Grid, API Management)
Experience of several of these tools preferred:
• IntelliJ or Eclipse
• Git or other version control systems
• Azure DevOps or TeamCity
• You are accurate, methodical and structured, with good time management skills
• Promotes a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety and trust
• You have a holistic and customer-centric view of your work
• Comes with own suggestions and ideas for improvements
• You are proactive in your communication and knowledge sharing with the team
• Is fluent in English. Swedish is a plus.
Work location: Stockholm
starts : 2020-04-06