We are, on behalf of one of our clients, looking for several AWS Architects to join their projects.
This assignment will start in early March and there are potential for a long engagement.
This is a Transformation Programme where client is establishing a cloud-based environment run in a DevOps mode.
- 12+ years of overall IT experience with hands-on experience implementing Integration systems in large-scale initiatives (MuleSoft, TIBCO, Kong, Axway, WSO2, WebMethods, etc.) with Java/J2EE background on AWS Cloud environment.
- 7+ years’ experience in designing HLD’s and LLD’s Architecture documents for AWS cloud environments using EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, etc. services.
- 5+ years hands experience on Kafka / Confluent / Data Streaming / Managed Service Kafka development/operational platform experience on AWS Cloud.
- Experience in AWS DevOps tool chain together with Jenkins/Puppet/Chef, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, etc.
- Experience in Log and Performance Monitoring tools using ELK, Kibana, Logstash, etc.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate / Professional would be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of Kafka architecture including offset management, partition strategy, Kafka Security with Kerberos, Connectors, Producer and consumer APIs.
- Good understanding of Spark framework and Streaming message delivery semantics.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience working in DevOps Product Teams.
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple concurrent initiatives with related or independent goals.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application deadline: 2020-02-21