We are, on behalf of one of our clients, looking for several AWS Kafka Developers to join their projects.
This assignment will start in early March and there is potential for a long commitment.
This is a Transformation Program where client is establishing a cloud-based environment run in a DevOps mode.
- 6+ years’ experience in understanding HLD’s and deriving LLD’s for AWS Cloud environments to setup and manage Event Driven Architecture.
- Hands on experience working with Kafka connectors, Producer and consumer APIs including offset management, partition, cluster and broker strategy requirements.
- Hands-on in Java / J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Swagger, PL / SQL, SOA, Swagger, etc. technologies in Linux and Windows environment.
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of Kafka Security with Kerberos together with Data Encryption and Data Authorization aspects.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience working in Agile environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Place of work: Malmö
Last application date: 2020-02-21