one of our customer we are looking for a Continuous Integration engineer.
As a DevOps team member, you will develop an automated process for building and testing software with model-based design and C/C++ code. We use Zuul from OpenStack together with Git and Gerrit as the basis of our CI/CD tool chain.
You will be a part of a team responsible for deciding the future of our Software Factory with its CI/CD system to support hundreds of developers.
- Develop and maintain an automated process to assure software quality
- Maintain and update current scripts/tools to support an evolving software
- Evaluate and develop new tools to support developers
You are social, open, work actively to increase work network and be a team player but also comfortable to work with individual topics.
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Expertise working with C/C++ and Python
- Experience working with continuous integration tools
- Understanding of software development workflow and processes You need to master oral, written, visual communication and presentation in English.
It is meritorious if you have a relevant job experience of software for embedded systems, Zuul, Get/Gerrit, Ansible and cloud infrastructure. Also understanding of model-based systems, Simulink/Targetlink.To assignments