Our customer in Lund is currently rolling out EPP and EDR and needs to strengthen the team to back-fill the existing resource while performing this job.
We are therefore looking for a candidate with good overall IT competence who can deep into specific areas. Here you will support both projects and line work. Work tasks include:
- Working with deployment of EPP and EDR in a global environment. (Follow up with deployment teams, ensure minimal impact)
- Work with tuning EPP policies to whitelist false positives.
- Respond to security incidents and cyber-attacks.
- Handle support tickets raised that is related to EPP, EDR and other security technology.
- Support the security team with various security related tasks such as reviewing technical solutions and project plans.
- Support the IT teams with input to how to implement in a secure manner.
For this assignment you have to be independent and able to manage your own time and workload.
- Overall IT competence
- Skills in Network Infrastructure and IT operations
- Skills in Azure, Office365, Windows Server and Windows Client security
- Skills with endpoint protection (EPP) and endpoint detection response (EDR)
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral