For our Client we are looking for a Developer with excellent SQL DB skills.
Description about task and responsibilities
The team is looking for a new database developer to help develop and accelerate the core reporting services in IOC, including supporting services. We’re looking for someone with a high focus on the Microsoft SQL stack (preferably Azure SQL), and a plus for knowledge in backend development (Python) or Azure components. The main responsibility will be developing new features for the core reporting services, some Ops/DBA tasks i.e. debugging performance and managing security and, if time allows, assist in ongoing development in surrounding solutions.
Some key aspects:
• Azure SQL Database administration
• Azure DevOps
• ARM Templates
• Visual Studio Data Tools
Key aspects for the surrounding tech stack:
• Python / Flask
• .NET / Azure Function
• Be part of a scrum team and have the ability to work on different type of tasks. It quite important to have adaptable and flexible profile.
Key words for the profile are:
• Adaptive and collaborative
• Proactive, be able to take initiative
• Agile mindset
• Willing to work in startup mode, where everything is not defined and ready
– Willing to push area of competence to help the team explore technology alternatives and help improving understanding of needs Role will be developing API’s it’s important that the consultant have been using Python for this purpose.
Apply : [email protected]