On behalf of our client we are looking for DevOps Engineers who are strongly committed to developing world class products with high precision to help build and improve our client’s Digital Medicine Device Platform in the Intelligence Pharmaceutical area which supports clinical trials and pharmaceutical products. The consultant will be a key member of a highly skilled, professional team working to make the platform competitive for the future. Focus will be on improving the backend services from infrastructure and hosting perspectives and you will be part of the DevOps organization.
Responsibilities will involve:
- Analysis of new demands for backend services
- Specification of new backend services
- Implementation of backend services
- Unit test implementation
- E2E testing of new services
- Deployment automation
- Release control
You have experience of agile development in highly efficient teams and you are a champion of software development best practices.
You have experience of developing code using micro services and cloud services.
The position involves working with the following technology stack:
AWS (eg, CloudFormation, EKS, ECS, RDS, S3, Lambda, Networking, Security)
As a person you should be:
- Structured with good documentation and communication skills
- Self-driven and reliable
- Good analytical skills
- Eager to learn
- Cloud infrastructure including automation, configuration, deployment and monitoring
- CI / CD with automated builds, testing and deployment of applications and services.
- Monitoring and maintenance for site reliability
Place of work: Gothenburg
Ends: 2020-09-30 Deadline