We are, on behalf of one of our clients, looking for several DevOps Engineers to join their projects.
This assignment will start in early March and there is potential for a long commitment.
This is a Transformation Program where client is establishing a cloud-based environment run in a DevOps mode.
- 7+ experience in Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based Test, UAT, SIT and Production systems.
- 5+ years of hands on experience in Jenkins / Puppet / Chef, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Selenium, etc. in Linux and Windows based environment.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with AWS DevOps toolset eg CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Log and Performance monitoring using ELK, Kibana, Logstash, etc.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional would be an added advantage.
- Ability to ensure availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience working in Agile environment.
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple competitor initiatives with related or independent goals.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Place of work: Malmö
Last application date: 2020-02-21