For our client we are looking for an IT Architect
We are looking for an IT Architect to work with Software Architecture in a diagnostics application, both runtime and one-time initiatives. Together with other roles like business analysts and domain architects, the role is to document technical and architecture specifications and advice on architectural issues within the solution area
• Act as architect of .NET applications in projects and runtime
• Ensure compliance with frameworks and standards
• Supporting the growth in the Diagnostics applications area.
• Develop documentation of system components in accordance with obligatory standards
• Present solutions to stakeholders
• Support IT team in technical realization, testing and application’s deployment.
• Work actively with the as-is and to-be application architecture
• Support and be part of the Agile way of working
• Take an active part in Integration design
• Lead reviews of architecture concepts and solutions
• Identify technical, security risks and propose mitigation actions
• Review the functional and non-functional, including information security, requirements from the stakeholders and document such requirements.
• Good knowledge of all aspects of the software engineering process
• At least 5 years’ experience in creating/maintaining systems architecture
• Practical knowledge of Design Patterns and best practices
• Practical knowledge of integration methods and processes
• Excellent knowledge of .Net Technology
• Experience in the Diagnostics area is an advantage