We are, on behalf of one of our clients, looking for several Java Developers to join their projects.
This assignment will start in early March and there is potential for a long commitment.
This is a Transformation Program where client is establishing a cloud-based environment run in a DevOps mode.
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience in Java / J2EE, AngularJS, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Apache Camel, Hibernate, PL / SQL, SOA, XML, Swagger, etc. technologies.
- Hands on experience working with Apache Tomcat / IBM WebSphere / JBOSS Wild Fly, etc.
- Must have knowledge on ESB’s preferred Apache Camel, MuleSoft, etc.
- Good understanding on Web service, SOAP / FTP / API Integration, Rest API framework like Apache CXF etc.
- Experience with Junit, Mockito, Wire Mock testing.
- Experience working in GIT / BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, etc.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience working in Agile environment.
- Working knowledge on Linux servers will be plus.
- Should preferably be able to lead a small team and guide testing team in ways of integration testing etc.
Place of work: Malmö
Last application date: 2020-02-21