Lead Project Engineer
– Support the Project Manager in the safe delivery of projects in accordance with stakeholder expectations.
– Lead the work related to the temporary living quarters through the Select, Improve and Execute phases.
– Delivery of Company’s Internal Governance documentation required for Decision Gates.
– Delivery of documentation to support communication with Authorities.
– Management of contractors/ alliance partners- Contribute to management of stakeholders- Implementation of risk management processes
– Implementation of processes for continuous improvement and experience transfer/ organizational learning
– Lead Technical Evaluations of tenders.
– Technical education to University level
– 10 years experience of planning and executing offshore projects.
– Experience including working with floatel/ jacktel contractors is an advantage.