– The tasks in the sector is related to technical integrity, operations and projects:- Maintain technical integrity of offshore plants for piping, valves and mechanical equipment.
– Technical support to the operations group onshore / offshore on a day to day basis as well as during times of operational disruptions.
– Project engineer in modification or replacement projects, on facilities in operation.
– Contribute to the development of best practices, technical requirements and work processes within the unit, and in collaboration with the professional ladder.
– Contribute with technical experience and knowledge in preparations for operations of new installations.- Maintaining and developing TR2000.
– Contribute in TTS Sporadic offshore trips
.- Planning and participating in turnarounds.
– Bachelor or Master degree with relevant experience from within mechanical engineering and equipment, piping & layout and valves
.- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferred.
– Good technical and commercial understanding Good communication and interpersonal skills HSE mind-set Proactive in terms of change and improvement Enthusiastic and open Able to handle many simultaneous tasks Systematic and focused on traceability
– Dealing with short deadlines when required Ability to live by our safety and security expectations