Obtain data for Tag and cables from the discipline based on info from Aveva Engineering
– Map the material to correct purchase package (PWBS) and storage location (PWBS)
– Maintenance when needed (new material)
– Responsible engineer for multidiscipline requisitioning based on input from the various discipline incl registration in EIS and transfer to SAP
– Responsible engineer for reservation (from EIS til SAP) incl collecton of reservation data from 3D og MTS
– Follow-up badlist (C&S request etc.)
– Follow-up reservation badlist.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in the Oil & gas Industry
– Participation in EPCIC projects
– Excellent knowledge of Norsok standards.
– Previous experience with Equinor procedures and standards.
– Previous experience with Aibel’s systems EIS, Proarc (highly preferable)
– Must have valid Norwegian offshore- and health certificates..