To our customer we are looking for an Office 365 Architect.
Background / business context:
Telenor started implementing Office 365 in 2018 and has rolled out to almost all Business Units throughout 2019. Global Shared Services as the platform owner also has responsibility for Security Operations and overall Security Governance in the platform, including global security risks. For many of the security features and metrics (like Exchange ATP, Windows Defender ATP, CloudApp Security).
Telenor Global Shared Services is currently implementing a new Global Secure End-User Computing Platform (GsEUC) solution to consume Office 365. This is based on input from internal security uplift programs, with the purpose of preventing unauthorized access to critical systems and strengthening the ability to detect and mitigate potential security incidents and data theft.
The architect will be responsible for:
• Participating in workshops with Microsoft on design topics, and driving clarifications on design topics
• Independently produce solution design on agreed areas
• Plan and execute on testing on agreed areas
To secure the project timeline and fulfill Telenor’s bond with external vendors, the project needs to strengthen the architecture capacity related to Office 365 design and implementation. The new architect is backfill on capacity to support our current main architect, and can thus hold one or more competency areas.
The most relevant areas identified are:
• Configuration and architecture for setup of Exchange Online and Exchange hybrid and Active directory (particularly related to Exchange)
• Configuration and deployment of Office 365 (all tools and functional areas)
• Operational processes and governance for Office 365 and included components such as Exchange, SharePoint and Team
• Microsoft Intune (Enterprise Mobility Management)
The architect will need to be able to work and manage deliverables independently.
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: Likely duration until end of September 2020, Availability: 80 – 100%, Extension: 31st of January 2021
Workplace: Primary work location for key project members is Oslo (Fornebu). But as the project is working from multiple locations, the core requirement is to be able to participate in selected workshops in Oslo and otherwise participate in online sessions
Language: English, Norwegian is an advantage