We are looking for a Data Analyst to Autonomously code and program data models and solve wider range of advanced analytics problems. You will build data models and standard reports from scratch, setup self-service reports and tools for a wider user community. In this assignment you will come in as an expert and apply advanced analytics skills to solve problems within projects.
You will be using data to build business value, this requires a good understanding of business and product data, end-to-end design thinking and an in-depth understanding of business opportunities and key enablers.
You will be joining a newly formed function with a group of highly specialized colleagues responsible for developing capabilities to analyse, govern, manage and protect our customer’s data in order to create tangible value for the end customers and internal operations.
• Be the expert in how the current data residing in business intelligence and data analytics platforms and in source systems can be used to create value for our business.
• Help colleagues and end users to build data analytics solutions based on the toolsets used
• Raise requirements for improvements of our data structures, data assets and data analytics tools.
• Lead, help and train colleagues and specialists within the company to use data assets and data analytics tools to solve problems and improve their business operations.
• Work as data analytics evangelist, frequently meeting and interfacing with colleagues around the organization.
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience from working with business intelligence and data analytics.
• Academic degree on Bachelor or Master level in information technology, engineering, mathematics, statistics or other area relevant for this position.
• Deep interest and understanding in theories and technologies for business intelligence and data analytics.
• Good knowledge about using and developing in business intelligence and data analytics tools.
• Good programming and SQL skills.
• Knowledge in using statistical computer languages to manipulate data and draw insight from large data sets.
• A customer, innovation and business development oriented mind-set.
• Very good communications skills with an ability to explain complex topics to different audiences.
• Ability to handle complexity and create feasible ways forward in a complex global environment.
• Advanced level of English (oral and written).
Business Intelligence (BI) 3-5 Years Data Analyst 3-5 Years
- Name and telephone number to 2 reference, we can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
- in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.