Pipeline Commissioning Lead
– Responsible for follow up of subcontractor to ensure that PCO
-related work is performed in accordance with the Company and Project SSU and Quality requirements.
– Responsible for follow-up of progress, cost and quality for Project PCO-related deliveries.
– Participate in design and construction of pipeline systems with respect to PCO-related functionality.
– Development of Project PCO Concept and ensure involvement of PCO
-department Discipline Leader and other PCO resources.
– Ensure PCO-related lessons learned from similar projects are taken into account.
– Prepare PCO input to tenders, and technical follow-up during evaluation of tenderers
– Ensure that PCO-related TRs and best practices are followed during design and construction phases.
– Follow up of Project PCO-related engineering and construction contracts.
– Provide technical support for Project PCO-related work during operational phase.
– Act as project on-site PCO-representative as required
– Bachelor or Master’s degree Solid background within PCO concepts, planning and installation
– Good understanding of project execution Experience with follow-up of engineering and marine contractors
– At least 5-7 years of relevant experience- Good teamwork ability, strong collaboration and communication skills
– Structured, systematic and result oriented