We are looking for a senior systems developer with 8+ years’ experience in C/C++ (Linux) and experience with AutoSAR and ease in writing Python and Bash (etc.), unit and instrumentation tests for an automotive industry client to begin immediately on-site in Gothenburg with the ability to travel occasionally to China. The consultant will be bridging the world between AutoSAR, application layer and Cloud in embedded Linux in an Agile team providing users with connected services and autonomous drive. You will work with machine learning, VR/AR, eye tracking concepts (and more) to interact with drivers and passengers. The ideal candidate looking will have a “yes-we-can” team mindset and an outgoing personality with the ability to guide and inspire others. The consultant should have a senior skillset but at the same time have a young and fresh view on technology and solutions. The consultant will:
- Develop low-level software for telematics module and other components
- Contribute to and drive world-leading software implementation
- Coach and develop other team members
- +8 years’ experience in C/C++ (Linux)
- Experience working with autosar
- Ease writing Python, Bash etc.
- Experience and appreciation of testing, both unit and instrumentation tests.
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.
- Multitalented in Linux technologies
- passionate about agile concepts and team work
- ability to work independently and autonomously
- passionate about working in an international and intercultural context, and cultural awareness of Asian and European culture
- ability and desire to travel to Asia (primarily Hangzhou China)
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
- Leadership experience
- Proficiency in Mandarin
- Experiences in QA strategies and toolchains for low level projects
- Experience in Android/linux platform development is a plus
- Experience of infotainment systems and processes is an advantage.
- Continuous Integration experience
- Version control with Git
- Additional helpful skills include: app development techniques for mobile platforms, system
integration and hardware configuration, testing framework for app development.
- Specialized skills or strong interest in AI, VR/AR, Eye tracking, etc etc.