SENIOR SYSTEM DEVELOPER
- We are looking for system developers for new and further development of a customer’s Web sites.
- You will be part of one of the client’s development team, the mob programming team (flow oriented with a 2 week cadence for planning, retrospective and hackday).
- The team consists of both frontend and backend developers and works according to agile methods. The work method is power- and data-driven where IT and clients work together to understand the users and the need, design experiments and then implement changes.
- Experience of mob programming is not a requirement but the will to mob programming, communicate and collaborate.
- The approach is Continuous Delivery / Automation and builds / maintains pipelines and continuous releases.
- We look forward to working in larger customer-friendly web projects and like to share ideas and ideas around improvements. We want you to be an active part of our work on building a sustainable and modern web platform. You contribute with commitment, inspiration, expertise and keep track of news and trends in the area of expertise. Furthermore, you master English and Swedish fluently in speech and writing.
- The work also involves getting to know and understanding the underlying business logic and how it is realized in the system. This is done in close cooperation with the customer in the business.
- These are full-time assignments that start as soon as possible or by appointment, order is 3-6 months at a time with planned extension. This assignment is planned to last for a long time.
- HTML / CSS
- Java 8+ (now Java 13)
- Communicative with collaboration in focus
- Solution-oriented and responsible.
- Ansible / Puppet
- Nginx / Tomcat
- The typescript
- Preferably an academic degree.
Place of employment: Stockholm
Last application date: 5/3 2020