Software Developer – Embedded application development (Ref ESTS0005)
We are looking for a embedded Software Developer to work with a mobile application used in cars, to work with design, development and maintenance of the embedded software in the application. In this assignment you will be part of a cross functional agile team focusing on the development of an in-vehicle software and supporting systems needed in order to present the functionality in the mobile app to the customer.
• Design, develop and maintain the applications embedded software running in the vehicles.
• Engage with the rest of the team and actively pull tasks from the backlog
• Write testable code and unit tests
• Code review your colleagues
• Keep an open mind, show interest in all parts of the solution and dip your toes into more parts than the embedded software.
• Follow technical trends and raise innovative new features
• Bachelor or Masters degree in a computer related field
• Documented experience of previous embedded software projects
• Experience in writing testable and maintainable code.
• Fluent in C/C++ and a good understanding of embedded software challenges and Linux
• Excellent English, both verbally and written
• iOS or Android mobile app development experience
• Experience in agile tools such as Jira, Git and Jenkins
• Experience in software development automation
• Conversational Swedish skills
• Driver’s license B
Work load: 100%
Working language: English