Structural Engineer PDMS
– Perform PDMS structural design, including 2D draft work, of main and secondary outfitting structures as (but not limited to):
– Deck structures- Reinforcements of existing steel- Walkways- Access platforms
– Stairs & ladders- Monorails & pad eyes
– Update existing drawings using Microstation 2D/Raster.
– Work with point clouds/scan in PDMS.
– The candidate should be responsible for (but not limited to):
– Preparing structural design solutions i.e. be able to define the design and act as a Discipline Responsible Engineer.
– Reporting of status / progress of own work to Team Lead on a regular basis.
– Ensure quality and self-check of own and others work performed.
– Master/Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in structural engineering
– Long experience, minimum 5-10 years, within structural design (PDMS) for offshore modification (NCS).
– Experience as a Discipline Responsible Engineer (DRE) – preferable.
– Experience from offshore surveys – preferable
.- Understanding design of secondary outfitting structures.
– Previous participation in FEED studies and EPCIC projects.
– Previous experience with Equinor procedures and standards – preferable.
– Experience with MS Office standard software.- English language written and spoken.