We are looking for a Software Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure for our client in the automotive industry with experience in a language like Java, C/C++, or Go, experience building and operating large-scale systems in the public cloud, Azure, and automation tools such as Terraform and Ansible to automate the lifecycle of the client’s cloud service platform. The consultant will be building, running and operating platform services on cloud provider with Kubernetes and supporting feature teams to deliver business value. The consultant will work in a cross-functional agile team with a high degree of self-organization. Together with teammates the consultant is expected to take on diverse tasks from development to architecture, system integration, testing and devops.
100% on site at the customer’s premises (remote during the pandemic but client wants someone on-site as soon as restrictions allow). If this sounds interesting, send a CV in English (in MS Word format) as soon as possible with a few lines about how the consultant meets each requirement (preferably with number of years’ experience in each). Selection and interviews will take place on a rolling basis, so please apply as soon as possible as the assignment can be filled before the application deadline. If you are not among those who best match the requirements, you will receive feedback via email.
- Strong software development experience in a statically typed language like Java, Go and/or C/C++.
- Strong background in designing, developing, testing, deploying, operating and maintaining cloud based software solutions and managing individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Experience building and operating large-scale systems in public cloud
- Solid understanding of basic systems operations (disk, network, operating systems, etc)
- Experience with public clouds (Azure)
- Automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible or similar
- A self-starter with the ability to work effectively in teams
- Strong networking background
- Operating global distributed system, especially including china
- IoT or connected vehicle solutions
- Building microservices with Spring Boot
- Working on stream processing technologies
- Mapping and GIS
- IT Security background
Start DATE 2021-01-04
END DATE 2021-06-30