We are, on behalf of one of our clients, looking for 2 Senior embedded software engineers, to join their project.
The assignment will start ASAP (mentioned date is indicative) and there are possibilities for a long-term tenure.
Following the COVID-19 situation, there are possibilities for remote work to some extent.
In this assignment you’re expected to take part in the following;
- Defining the future portfolio for connected devices.
- Cooperate closely with UX, HW and app teams to develop products with exceptional user experience.
- Develop and optimize the apps running on the devices.
- Push the boundaries of what is possible to do with the available HW.
- Conduct research on future and emerging technologies.
- Senior C developer with extensive experience of embedded software development
- You love details and have an inquiring mindset.
- Experience from FreeRTOS and UI development on resource-constrained embedded devices
- Humble team player, communicative and willing to help the team/members
- Have a positive mind-set
- Responsible, curious and driven to take our development to the next level.
- Analytical and creative in your way of thinking
- Speak/write fluently in English and/or Swedish
- Experience from Bluetooth connected consumer products (preferably with integrated displays)
- Experience from touch support in embedded devices
- Experience from working in a global environment with several geographical sites
Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-01-04