For our client we are looking for an Application Expert
As application experts your primary tasks are:
• Provide functional expertise and design.
• Provide design and software application set up.
• Provide system dependency analysis.
• Detail design.
• Provide functional solutions and specifications for development of different objects like Enhancements, Reports, Integrations, Forms & Printouts, Workflows and Portal objects.
• Conduct unit testing of the developed objects.
• Prepare appropriate training materials and documentation prior to conducting training session(s) for project members.
• Prepare for knowledge transfer and handover to test and AM teams.
• Assist during acceptance testing.
• Communicate status effectively in writing and verbally with internal and external stakeholders.
• Use own knowledge/experience and problem-solving skills to creatively resolve complex issues and choose the best course of action.
• Support the project manager regarding implementation- and project activities, coordination and progress reporting.
• Transfer software product knowledge to business members, let them perform system related configuration, etc.
• Coordination lead for cross functional releases with major Trade contents
• Analyze, sort out and discuss business requirements
This role will have a strong focus on SAP GTS.
To be a part of theTrade team and deliver functional solutions in the area of import/export/NCTS/Bonded warehouse, cross-border solutions etc.
– The person we are looking for is an Application Expert and shall have more than 5+ years of experience of the design, configuration, writing functional specifications, principles of SAP ECC/GTS.
-The Person has expert skills in the SAP logistics modules (GTS/MM) and preferably knowledge in SAP Retail, Development, Seeburger, Integration, Cloud, Azure, API and ECC. Focus on GTS.
– Business process knowledge and/or operational experience from inbound and outbound logistics are expected.
• Ability to work both from a high-level perspective (for example architecture) as well as with the
details (for example development) in SAP’s GTS/ECC module.
• Long experience working close to business, catching business requirements
• Retail experience, preferably from fashion.
• Experience from large, global organizations.
• Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English.
• System and process scope:
• Trade (GTS)
• Import/Export/NCTS/Integration with customs
• Cross border
• Bonded Warehouse
• Purchase order Management
• Transport Management
• Inbound delivery management
• Outbound delivery management
Our IT office is activity based environment and all consultants are expected to work Activity Based and understand this type of workplace.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English