Telenor started the implementation of Office 365 in 2018 and have throughout whole 2019 rolled out to almost all Business Units. Global Shared Services as the platform owner also has responsibility for Security Operations and overall Security Governance in the platform, including global security risks. For many of the security features and metrics (like Exchange ATP, Windows Defender ATP, CloudApp Security).
Telenor Global Shared Services is currently implementing a new Global secure End-User Computing platform (GsEUC) solution to consume Office 365. This is based on the input from internal security uplift programs, with the purpose of preventing unauthorized access to critical systems and strengthening the ability to detect and mitigate potential security incidents and data theft.
The architect will be responsible for:
• Participate in workshops with Microsoft on design topics, and drive clarifications on design topics
• Independently produce solution design on agreed areas
• Plan and execute on testing on agreed areas
To secure the timeline of the project and to fulfill Telenor’s obligations towards the external vendors, the project needs to strengthen the architecture capacity related to Office 365 design and implementation. The new architect is to backfill on capacity to support our current main architect, and can thus hold one or more competency areas.
The most relevant areas identified are:
• Configuration of and architecture for setup of Exchange Online and Exchange hybrid and Active directory (particularly related to Exchange)
• Configuration and deployment of Office 365 (all tools and functional areas)
• Operational processes and governance for Office 365 and included components such as Exchange, SharePoint and Team
• Microsoft Intune (Enterprise Mobility Management)
The architect will need to be able to work and manage deliverables independently.