Piping Stress Analyses – Senior Engineer OW
– Be a team member of the piping discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
– Perform stress analyses on piping systems by use of Caesar II software.
– In general good skills in Excel, FEA Tools, E3D in pipe stress work.
– Experience in Fatigue calculations and bridge line analysis.
– Required good knowledge in Standards likeB31,3, ASME VIII Norsok, Statoil TR’s, API 610, API 617, ASME standards, DNV codes.NEMA-SM23 (Compressor piping)- Close cooperation with both piping designers, pipe support designers and ability to advice designers in piping design.
– Analyses to be acc. to relevant standards and include loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements.- Self check and check of others work, including coordination of defined team.
– Bachelor or Master Degree
– The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
– The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the DNVGL and NORSOK regulations related to the piping discipline.
– The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience within offshore projects.
– Have good communication skills- Multidiscipline understanding
– Have a cooperative working attitude
– Ability to work independently and through teamwork
– Be systematic, accurate and independent
– Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
– Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
– Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing.