We are looking for a Solution architect by profession to take a challenge in sourcing process for a new Access control system that our client will use globally.
If you thrive to work with IT solutions that are specific and where your work makes a difference, this is the job for you.
Work tasks – What work tasks are to be performed?
You will take ownership for creating architectural design of the sourced system together with IT and our business.
You will be entirely responsible for the SAD documentation and making sure that the sourced system is well documented, safe and not interfering other solutions in the store.
Your work will include tasks like: Responsibility for the overall solution architecture for the new physical Access control solution. Ensure complete information models and integration schemas needed to support the overall business processes Analysis and design of integrations together with architects from surrounding applications. Secure that solutioning is done in alignment with architectural guidelines. Manage integration changes and requests together with project management.
Your to do-list includes:
• SAD documentation
• Solution design
• Solution integration
• Work in close cooperation with our IT and Business project managers
• Have a good understanding of the access control solution and our clients network
You should have relevant experience from projects as a Requirement Analyst with proven track record
• Experience in physical access control systems solution architecture
• Coordinate solution design efforts with other development teams/stakeholders
• Design and specification review
• Integration and architectural delivery
• Responsible for driving the solutioning discussions across all impacted applications.
• Experience with physical security systems and preferably SaaS implementations
• Work with the project roadmap and create a target architecture.
• Take part in the work of achieving the project goals and scope.
• Identify and analyze business needs and strategies and find sustainable, long term and cost-effective solutions.
• Ensure the architecture and processes are documented and up-to-date on a relevant and manageable level.
• Risk analysis and mitigation for the solution architecture and information flows in our systems.
• Close collaboration with the project management and stakeholders within and outside of the project.
• Support the test teams in their work and preparation for the production.
Previous experience from the retail industry in physical security solutions
General solution architecture across a fragmented landscape
Experience of standard SaaS solutions
• You have strong communication skills
• Enjoy taking responsibility and working in a changing environment.
• You have attention to details, but without losing the big picture.
• You are a strong team-player but can also act independently and take initiatives on your own.