System Project Leader – Break SW & Functions
For our client we are looking for a Project Leader
We are looking for a System Project Leader to work withing our customer’s Brake software & functions team. This is an agile team responsible for SW deliveries to a global electrical architecture project. You will be tasked with:
· Lead a cross functional embedded SW team to meet the project plan
· Facilitate and drive global suppliers, located both in Europe and Asia.
· Coordinate the System development to keep core system structure.
· Keeping project meeting to ensure the teams needs are balanced.
· Be responsible for the overall time planning for the system.
· Attend to Project meetings.
· Participate weekly supplier meetings, track, follow up and solve open issues.
· Lead Change Management within the project scope.
· Plan and follow up testing and verification.
– Preferably B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
– Minimum 3 year experience of Automotive R&D.
– Embedded SW lead experience is a strong merit.
– Team Center experience.
– Fluent in English, both written and oral.
– Microsoft Office
– Team Center
– System Weaver
Working language: English